You can now download your team fixtures and import these into your smartphone calendar.
I can only give you the instructions for google calendar as this has been tried and tested by myself. This may also work in Microsoft Outlook.
First things first download your team fixtures file from the website and save it on your pc in a place where you will remember.
1. Log in or create a new google account.
2. Select Calendar from google drop down.
3. Select settings which currently is a cog looking icon in the top right of the screen.
4. Select "Settings" from the drop down.
5. You should be in the Calendar Settings. Click the "Calendars" tab at the top left of the screen.
6. Select "Create new calendar" and give it a name.
7. Click the "Create Calendar" button at the bottom left of the screen.
8. Repeat 3, 4 & 5 from above.
9. Click the "Import Calendar" button at the bottom left of the screen.
10. "Import calendar" window shoud appear.
11. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select your team fixtures file that you have downloaded from this website.
12. Now select which calendar you want to import the fixtures to from the drop down list located under the file box.
13. Click the "Import" button to proceed.
14. Hopefully this should have worked and all your fixtures are now in your designated calendar on google.